STL takes pride in being a leader for corporate social responsibility, global citizenship and sustainable business practices. We respect people and the world around us. Improving people’s lives through technology has demonstrated our commitment to corporate responsibility. There are three strategic areas of focus for all of us at STL: the Community, Education and the Environment each of which provides a framework for us to demonstrate this commitment.The world has undergone a tremendous change with the advent and proliferation of information and communication technologies (ICT), whose impact is perceived in every sector of society and every corner of the globe. We at STL understand that we need to manage the tremendous change IT is bringing to society today. Crucial to successful change management is a strong emphasis on education. It is our constant endeavor to offer appropriate education and provide necessary resources to schools that cannot afford the same. STL is actively involved in sponsoring the creation of telecentres in villages and remote areas. STL offers free training in the centers, as well as examinations and certification. In addition, the telecentre provides internet and email facilities to the local community. So far four such telecentres have been created in Nairobi: at Kivuli, NCCK in Huruma, Kisaju in Machakos and Sathya Sai school in Kajiado.
STL is an organization committed to managing environmental matters as an integral part of our business. We intend to encourage environmental responsibility through all levels of our organization, by means of employee awareness, environmental communication, and appropriate training. We aim to do so by adhering to the following principles:
- Acquainting ourselves to relevant environmental legislations and regulations and complying with such items.
- Offering practical policies to reduce our environmental footprint such as encouraging less car travel, providing extensive recycling facilities and using low energy devices.
- Providing for the publication of the Environmental Policy both internally and externally, by posting the document on the premises of the company, the company website and externally to any interested parties.
- Maintaining efforts to achieve continual improvement in the environmental performance of the company including annual reviews and discussion of the performance at company meetings.
- Nurturing openness, dialogue and discussion with employees, clients, suppliers, contractors and all interested parties regarding the environmental performance and the environmental objectives and targets of the company.
- Encouraging all the company’s associates (suppliers, vendors, customers) to have their own commitments to good environmental performance.