Last updated: 1st– October-2018
eHorizon eBoard is developed, maintained and owned by Software Technologies Limited.
It is an end to end solution to effectively manage your company’s Board. It is built using corporate Governance best practices and manages all aspects of your Board from Minutes and Agendas through to Director Evaluation and Compliance.
Most board meetings today have become a cumbersome process with the CEO and Company Secretary printing hundreds of pages for each director which are often filed away and never looked at again. On a rare occasion that a director does need the file, a request is sent to the CEO or company secretary who spends valuable time looking for the same document and printing it again. Furthermore, resolutions and items discussed in previous meetings are difficult to find unless you sit down and search through years of historical information. It was these frustrations and the growing need for better corporate governance and compliance that led to the development of eHorizon eBoard.
eHorizon eBOARD takes seriously the protection and proper use of your personal information. In this policy, we may use “we,” “our,” “us” and “eHorizon eBOARD” to describe our policy in easy & understanding manner.
Furthermore, your trust is our most important asset. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for customer information privacy. In order to preserve your trust, we want you to understand what personal information we may collect from you, how we use such information, and the choices you have regarding our use of this information.
eHorizon eBOARD does not share customer information (including email addresses) unless you tell us to do so, to identify or contact you, to protect your rights or the rights of eHorizon eBOARD or as required or permitted by law. Any third-party companies we use to provide you with products or services are required to keep your information secure and upto their use only.
In this policy, “personal information” means any information by which you can be identified or contacted, such as your name (first and last), address (city, state), email address, profile picture Telephone/mobile number, etc.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect personal information when communicating or interacting with you through our app. We collect the following types of information.
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you login to the application.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, phone number).
- Through communications with you for example, we may send you service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the App, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of service-related e-mails.
When you visit our App we may also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other device identifiers, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, location, date/time stamp and clickstream data, URLs, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the personal information that we and our service providers collect:
- To conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services and experience.
- To respond to your comments, questions or complaints, determine your satisfaction with our programs and service.
- To help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- To remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the App.
- To monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- To diagnose or fix technology problems associated with the app.
- To automatically update the eHorizon eBoard App on your device.
When you download our mobile application, you may choose to allow it to send notifications and access the microphone and camera of the device.
In the future, we may offer updated or enhanced versions of our mobile applications that include additional features created by us.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside eHorizon eBOARD (or Software Technologies Ltd) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
We may also, in certain instances, disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, to bring legal action to protect your rights or the rights of eHorizon eBOARD.
We may also disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or when permitted by law.
- FRAUD ALERTS: PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may come in contact with websites, emails or texts that try to lure you into providing personal information with an offer such as eHorizon eBOARD gift card. We do not sponsor these offers nor are we affiliated with the promotion originators.
If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on a website or in an email or text, please contact us as described below. We take these matters, and the protection of our customer’s sensitive information, very seriously.
- POLICY CHANGES
- CONTACT US
email@example.com | + 254 709 609000