If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Software Technologies Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Westpoint Building, Mpaka road, Westlands.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, graphics and articles. Reproduction is prohibited other than through the express permission from the owner.
- Software Technologies Ltd and its products are registered trademarks of Software Technologies Ltd, protected under the Copyright and Trademarks Act of Kenya.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify endorsement to the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Kenya.