We’re always on the hunt for great talent to join a team of professionals that’s dedicated to making our customers successful through innovative, cloud-based software. Think you’d be a good fit? See or job opportunities below.
Software Technologies Limited (STL), an award-winning software and cloud- based solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East is seeking to hire a qualified Technical Support Intern to join our team.
Internship Allowance: A stipend will be provided
- Network Infrastructure Maintenance.
- Check, test and Backups and at the same time ensure adherence to back up policy.
- Ensure Servers/systems availability at all times.
- Monitor/Maintain company generator where applicable.
- Ensure company Telephone works properly.
- Carry out routine computer service and Maintenance.
- Maintain Users in active directory.
- Ensure Adherence to proper internet usage.
- Software Installation and configurations.
- Ensure all computers in the network have been properly patched and have latest antivirus updates.
- Database Administration.
- Helpdesk support to both internal and external clients.
- Creating test/simulation environments for different scenarios for internal use as well as clients.
- Liaise with external services providers to ensure SLAs are met.
- Fault reporting, both internally and externally and escalation to relevant departments or service providers.
- Adhere to ISO 27001:2013 standards.
- Maintenance of CCTV cameras.
- Maintenance of biometrics.
1. Diploma/ Bachelors’ degree in Computer science or related field.
2. 1 year or less of proven work experience in the following:
3. Windows Server 2019
- File Storage
- RHEL/Centos 7&8
- Linux Administration
6. Telephony Voip Basic
7. CCTV Management
8. Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience kindly send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Software Technologies Limited (ST L), an award-winning software and cloud- based solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East is seeking to hire a qualified Sales Executive to join our team.
- Generating and following up on identified leads until they are converted into actual sales.
- Keeping Track of clients and ensuring timely renewal of the supply/ service contracts.
- Follow up on the settlement of outstanding Balances for existing clients.
- Penetrating new markets where product awareness has already been created.
- Assist marketing team in carrying out market research.
- Making presentations to clients.
- Analyzing client requirements and advising the product range at their disposal.
- Participating in sales and marketing events.
- Building relations with existing and prospective clients.
- Tender Preparation
- Business related degree/ Higher Diploma
- Any Proven experience as a sales executive (B2B) or a similar role will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and communication and people skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Good understanding of market research techniques
Send your application to email@example.com